Regional Retail Banking Manager
A locally-owned, multi-location hometown community bank located in the Central, MN area they offer any service that can be found in the banking world including Consumer, Mortgage and Commercial Loans and Treasury Services. With a century of success they are poised for the future thanks to a talented team of dedicated employees. Enjoy a family-friendly work environment, an opportunity to contribute their education, and a clear opportunity to grow within the organization.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- Great place to work, great people to work with.
- Competitive compensation of $65,000 - $95,000 -+
- Excellent benefits package including: Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance, Long & Short Term Disability.
- Paid Time Off
- Career growth opportunities.
- Low Turnover
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Managing multiple branches.
- Manage staff.
- Originate and service consumer and mortgage loans.
- Provide excellent customer service.
Central, MN area
- This beautiful area offers a safe community that is filled with opportunities.
- There are festivities and events to partake in year round in this community.
- An abundance of recreational activities for all ages for every season in the year including fitness centers, swimming pools, golf courses, ice skating, snowmobiling fishing and hunting at your backdoor.
- Within the community there are many good schools to choose from for all ages.
- Within the area, there is affordable housing costs and cost of living is below the national average; along with reasonable property taxes.
- There are entertainment possibilities for the whole family in addition to many restaurants to choose from.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, or Related area.
- 5+ years of mortgage/consumer lending experience.
- 2+ years of branch management experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
Contact Travis Peper today to find out all the details Phone number blocked - click to apply or email Email blocked - click to apply!
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of banking and finance, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!
Human Resources Information System (Hris)