A county office is seeking an Accountant who will disburse funds, process payments to vendors, prepare financial reports, insure compliance with contracts and policies, process payroll, and maintain timekeeping records. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
URL blocked - click to apply
- Balance monthly check register, expense, and purchase order reports, assist in year-end balance receipts and disbursements, and process journal entries
- Perform audits, review vendor invoices, process vouchers, and distribute checks and supporting documents
- Prepare receipts, deliver and pick up mail, check, payroll information, and prepare reports
- Review employees’ electronic timesheets, enter data into computer system, maintain employee records, and process payroll and expense reports
- Update agency annual budgets and process purchase orders
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have an Associate's Degree in Accounting; Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting is preferred; three to five years of accounts payable, general ledger, and payroll experience
- Must have knowledge of accounting principles and practices, financial reporting, payroll administration, and standard office procedures
- Must have the ability to perform detailed work with numerical data and accurately post information to reports
- Must be able to develop and maintain effective working relationships
- Must have accurate data entry, typing, Word, and Excel skills
- Must have excellent organizational, problem-solving, and communications skills
- Must have the ability to maintain confidential and sensitive information
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles