A highly respected Construction Company is prepared to add an experienced Traveling Superintendent
to their organization. This Company is experiencing steady growth and is one of the premiere contractors in the region.
They are dedicated to hiring employees who are aligned with their values and invest in their employees long-term by building a solid support system through open communication. Superintendent Functions:
- Coordinate schedule, manpower, equipment, and resources
- Direct and evaluate site personnel and staff
- Enforce project safety and security
- Coordinating with subcontractor and vendor
- 5 demonstrated years as a lead Superintendent
- Must have experience in Commercial construction projects.
- Demonstrated experience in ground up.
- Proficiency with safety procedures
- Good people skills
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations. GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Subcontractors Relationship Management
- Safety Principles