Job ID: 52649
Our client in Windsor, Connecticut is seeking a IT Security Specialist - CyberArk.
Candidates who are eligible to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Assist in implementation of CyberArk Conjur within the Identity and Access Management organization of Technology Security organization. Candidate will need to have familiarity with working in and supporting a company with a large CyberArk user base. Candidate will also need to rapidly gain an understanding of the customer's Privileged Access Management system configurations, processes, policies, and procedures, in support of the CyberArk Conjur deployment.
Minimum knowledge, skills, abilities.
- Bachelor's degree and 5 Years of relevant work experience
- Master's degree and 3 Years of relevant work experience
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in lieu of a degree
- Deep understanding and ability to design, architect, and maintain the customer's Privileged Access Management System (PAMS)
- 3+ years of experience in Design and architect networks that support PAMS, i.e. CyberArk
- 3+ years of experience in Maintains the network equipment that support PAMS
- 2+ years of experience in Design, Engineer, and maintain SSA's CyberArk infrastructure, including: CyberArk Vault hardware and software, CyberArk CPM, CyberArk PSM, CyberArk PSMP, Conjur and AIM.
- Ability to obtain a position of public trust.
Candidates with these skills will be given preferential consideration.
- Network certifications or other professional security or a plus: CISSP, network device certifications
- Deep technical knowledge and understanding of Privileged Access Management systems, and their processes and procedures
- Network: 1 year (Preferred)
- lieu of a degree: 10 years (Preferred)
- Design, Engineer: 2 years (Preferred)
Fast Switch, Ltd. is a high-growth IT staffing firm, with headquarters in Dublin, Ohio and with offices serving the Columbus, Detroit, Boston, Cincinnati, Minneapolis, Phoenix, Hartford, Los Angeles, Tucson, San Francisco, Denver, and Cleveland metropolitan areas. We have a staff of over 780 associates and have experienced growth while remaining profitable.
Compensation can vary depending on experience and capability, plus benefits which include healthcare, dental, and vision insurance, long term disability coverage, and 401(k) with match and IMMEDIATE vesting. Our benefits package, in this day and age, is superb.
To view all of our open positions, please go to: www.fastswitch.com and/or navigate to our Careers page.