To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Portland, OR
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) | Connected Home Health & Hospice | Portland, OR
Ensign Services • Portland, OR
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Connected Home Health & Hospice is seeking an experienced Licensed Practical Nurse to join our growing team! This LPN position is Full-Time, serving patients located in the southern region of the greater Portland area. The ideal LPN candidate is a dedicated patient advocate who is home health savvy, compassionate, experienced working with an interdisciplinary team, driven, creative, fun (!), technologically adept, quality focused, and overall awesome!
- Compensation based on experience
- 401(k) and other benefits
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities
- Provides direct patient care as defined in Oregon's Nurse Practice Act
- Implements plan of care initiated by the Registered Nurse
- Provides accurate and timely documentation consistent with the plan of care
- Assesses and provides patient and family/caregiver education and information pertinent to diagnosis and plan of care
- Participates in coordination of home health services, appropriately reporting the identified needs for other disciplines to the Registered Nurse
- Graduate of an accredited practical nurse or vocational nursing program
- Has three (3) years nursing experience preferred
- Currently licensed as a licensed practical nurse or licensed vocational nurse in Oregon
- Demonstrates good verbal and written communication and organizational skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have an automobile that is in good working order
- Must have current automobile insurance in accordance with the state and organization requirements
- Possesses and maintains current CPR certification
About the Company
Connected Home Health & Hospice is a Medicare certified agency providing outstanding patient care to the greater Portland area.
At Connected, we work in an employee first, collaborative, team-based environment. We truly understand that happy, well supported employees provide the best patient care, which is what we strive to provide every day. We are guided by a set of Core Values that we would love to tell you about!
We pride ourselves on our quality of care and ethical business practices as well as our foundational Core Values of CAPLICO:
- Passion for Learning
- Love One Another
- Intelligent Risk Taking
- Customer Second
To learn more about Connected Home Health & Hospice, please visit our website at www.ConnectedHH.com.
Follow us on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/connectedhomehealthhospice/
Check us out on Instagram @ http://instragram.com/connectedhomehealth_hospice
Connected Home Health & Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. Pre-employment criminal background screening and drug screening required.
Connected Home Health & Hospice
7515 NE Ambassador Place, Suite C
Portland, OR 97220
The employer for this position is stated in the job posting. Ensign Services, Inc. provides recruiting services for operations in the skilled nursing, assisted living, home health and hospice industries.