Talento Search Group has an opening for a Maintenance Technician in Lebanon, Indiana. This is a full time, direct hire position. The pay rate is $20-$33 per hour, depending on experience.
The maintenance technician is responsible for performing preventive maintenance, troubleshooting and making repairs to all electrical and mechanical machines. Also, maintain building and grounds as needed.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot and repair issues with manufacturing mechanical and electrical equipment to maintain production requirements
- Perform preventative maintenance on production equipment
- Recommend equipment and process improvements
- Assist with the equipment installation and start up
- Perform welding when needed
- Troubleshoot Genesis Robots and Allen Bradley PLC Controls
- Complete work orders in a timely fashion
- Strong skill-sets in in industrial mechanical and electrical repairs
- Prefer at least 3 years of industrial maintenance experience but will consider less
- Familiarity with government regulatory requirements (OSHA, NEC, EPA etc)
- Knowledge of FANUC Robots is a plus
- HS diploma required - Industrial Maintenance Associate's degree preferred
About Talento Search Group:
Talento Search Group is an executive-search firm servicing the manufacturing and logistics companies nationwide. All positions with Talento Search Group are on a direct-hire basis, where the applicant has an opportunity to be hired on directly by the company.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Talento Search Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment and recruitment in every location. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.
Adjustment Of Components
Troubleshooting Manufacturing Equipment