Data Entry ClerkCompensation:
$17.00 to $19.00 hourly
Ready to seize your opportunity for a career as a Data Entry Clerk? Robert Half is searching for a motivated and skilled candidate to fill an open position
We are seeking a data-savvy detail oriented who is keen to pick up on important details and looking to thrive in a fast-paced, growing environment
You will be expected to have intermediate experience in spreadsheets and proficiency in database management
Do you have rapid and error-free typing skills and impeccable organization? Then this is the Data Entry Specialist position for you
This long-term contract / contract / contract / temporary to full-time Data Entry Clerk role is based in the New York, New York area.
- Seek further information for documents that are considered to be incomplete
- Analyze completed work for duplications or errors in content before submitting the final product
- Verify, correct, and delete unnecessary data, or combine data from several source
- Survey reports and sheets of data
- Sift through websites for information
- Create notes of tasks, files, and progress
- File information into spreadsheets, databases and customer relationship management systems
- Data entry experience desired
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- High typing accuracy
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- 1+ years of related experience
- Ideal candidate must have adept computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half works to put you in the best position to succeed. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - whenever you choose - even on the go.
and get 1-tap apply, notifications of AI-matched jobs, and much more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit
for more information.
© 2023 Robert Half. An Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veterans. By clicking “Apply Now,” you’re agreeing to
- Customer Relationship Management
- Data Entry
- Presentation Programs