Kforce's client is a growing regional professional services firm that is seeking a Senior and Manager-level Financial Consultant to work closely with senior management of Fortune 500, mid-cap and start-up companies.
You will lead project teams and interact with clients and their Big 4 auditors on all aspects of engagements, including: report writing, developing and managing relationships with client management, and business development. This is a great opportunity to perform non-audit, added value services for outstanding diverse clients.
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting. CPA and/or MBA combined with solid accounting experience
- 4 to 8 years' experience in Public Accounting (Big 4) and/or industry accounting/finance
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and ability to assimilate easily into teams
- Strong technical skills and a working knowledge of U.S. GAAP and SEC reporting
- Effective analytical and critical thinking abilities entrepreneurial nature, self-motivated, ethical and dependable High energy with commitment to quality client service
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Master Of Business Administration (Mba)