To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Eden Prairie, MN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Onsite EAP Account Manager - Telecommute
UnitedHealth Group • Eden Prairie, MN
Posted 13 days ago
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Assist Associate Director with developing and executing comprehensive team strategies and operational plans to meet both short and long term business objectives
- Actively identify opportunities to boost team productivity and find better ways of working; continually seek ways to improve the team's work quality and apply quality tools and processes as appropriate to drive operational excellence
- In collaboration with cross functional partners, identify solutions to resolve customer and service issues in a timely manner that have successful long term impact
- Effectively handle escalated customer calls/complaints; ensure the resolution mutually benefits both the customer and Optum
- Delegate work and allocate resources to maximize productivity; monitor progress to ensure that schedule, budget and other requirements are met; identify obstacles impeding goal achievement and act quickly to remove them
- Monthly report generation and data analysis to monitor performance and productivity standards of team; identify solutions to solve data trends that are impacting performance
- Responsible for ensuring team compliance with written policy and procedures related to On-Site EAP services including all quality issues
- Communicates key information to staff including procedures, policies, etc.
- Responsible for creating a climate of superior performance and execution
- Work with Human Capital on compensation planning, performance management, staffing and employee relations concerns/issues, employee recruitment, training, self-directed teaming and employee development
- Performs other activities as directed by Associate Director of Business Operations
- A Master’s degree in psychology, social work, business organizational leadership or other related field (or other Advanced Degree, i.e. J.D.)
- 5+ years of experience in the healthcare industry or other related field
- 5+ years of experience leading multi-functional teams in a formal leadership role
- Experience identifying and implementing cultural change, facilitating and enhancing performance within a cross-functional environment through process improvement and implementing efficiencies
- Knowledge of EAP processes
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Current, unrestricted mental health license at the independent practice level in your state of residence
- CEAP certification
- Knowledge and application of change management practices
- Knowledge of Human Resource policies and procedures, including experience with performance management, career development and succession planning
- Strength and experience in data analysis, planning, organization, accuracy, problem solving, prioritization and rapid execution of multiple tasks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong business acumen and professional presentation
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels within the organization and be able to form effective collaborations with others
- Ability to understand and work effectively within large matrix managed corporations
- Strong problem resolution and customer service orientation