To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Charlotte, NC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Mobile Developer : C#/ Xamarin Forms
Apex Systems • Charlotte, NC
Posted 1 month ago
Apex Systems, the nation's 2nd largest IT staffing firm is looking for a Senior C#/ Xamarin forms Mobile Developer.
This is a contract - hire position with a reputable client in Charlotte, NC.
W2 candidates only!!
- Candidate will have overall technical/development responsibilities for the suite of CTG mobile applications.
- Candidate will define mobile development standards for CTG and a common mobile framework to be used across all mobile applications. Candidate will develop and maintain mobile framework.
- Sprint work will most likely include working with external development team to deliver new application functionality. Candidate will perform periodic code reviews to ensure application meets CTG development standards.
- Candidate must ensure all applications have consistent mobile architecture and built upon the same CTG mobile framework
- Candidate will be required develop new mobile features as well as support all mobile applications in production.
- Candidate will ensure automated unit tests are developed for each application and are executed as part of the CICD process.
- C#, Xamarin Forms
- Model-View-ViewModel (MVVM) pattern
- Visual Studio/Xamarin Studio
- Xamarin.IOS and Xamarin.Android
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Can work within a team and can execute plans provided by team lead while providing accurate status
- Detail-oriented and thorough with assignments
- Experience with Agile Development (SCRUM), CI/CD, web services.
- Proven track record delivering high quality software on time.
- Self-motivated -can “take the ball and run with it and come back if there are any issues”
If you are interested in this position, contact our office at 704-521-6100.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178