IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
The IQVIA Advanced Analytics team is one of the leading healthcare analytical teams in the world. Joining the AA team provides the opportunity to work with extremely complex data and methodologies in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. We seek highly motivated people who truly want to make a difference in the life sciences industry. At IMS, we look for the very best people, and then give them meaningful work to do. We don’t simply think about careers, we think about contributions.
What We’re Looking For:
- Master's degree/Ph.D. in Statistics, Mathematics or related field with two to five years of experience OR a Bachelor’s degree and 7 years of experience in operations research, market research, or applied statistics
SAS and/or SQL programming experience
- Experience working with Patient-level and/or medical claims-level data
- Technical skills/knowledge in one or more of the following: Health Economics & outcomes research, multivariate analysis, regression analysis and forecasting, sampling, data modeling, R programming, machine learning, SPSS
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Provides statistical methodology and project management support in the delivery of standard and custom studies
- Applies appropriate methodology to studies using longitudinal data
- Defines statistical design and methodology to meet client information needs, conducts statistical analyses to derive conclusions from the study, and identifies new opportunities for standard reports and for value-added analytics
- Implements tactical study plans in answer to business questions, performs quantitative research, and provides written summaries of study results
- Participates in selecting statistical methodology for use in the development and launch of new products
- Gathers recommendations from others to develop research plans, identifying appropriate data sources, and delivery options in meeting client information and analyses needs. May have some client contact in support of project delivery
- Works on projects where independent judgment is used within generally defined procedures and practices
Manages all aspects of data loading, prep, and analysis on established IQVIA data assets (eg. Pharmetrics Plus, IDW US claims)
- Explains benefits and limitations as needed to IQVIA and client stakeholders
- Acts as single point of contact for client teams for study requests, both translating client requests into rough analytic plans, then performing data preparation and statistical analyses with little oversight from technical or clinical groups within IQVIA
- Works with resourcing in US and London to get appropriate resources to complete protocol writing and excess analytical support when needed
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at URL blocked - click to apply to arrange for such an accommodation.Job ID:
R (Programming Language)
Spss (Statistical Software)