To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sunnyvale, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Hardware Engineer 3 - Thermal
The Judge Group • Sunnyvale, CA
Posted 5 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are hoping to fill this position quickly. If you could email me at your earliest convenience, I look forward to speaking with you about this opportunity or at least connecting with you professionally.
Here is the job description for your review:
Role: Hardware Engineer – Thermal
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 12 + Months
Project Overview: This team handles thermal and mechanical design of new products for Client platforms group. Their focus is on thermal management of Client data center infrastructure including servers.
- Handle Thermal and mechanical design of new products for client platforms group
- Provide complete thermal solutions to customers in diverse industries, advising and guiding clients through architectural planning, design, simulation and test phases
- Responsible for interacting with other members of the hardware team and provide support related to thermal design
- Planning and coordination of experimental testing to validate thermal CFD design with high level of accuracy
- Design electronic product cooling solutions including high-performance heat sink design for networking blades, mini cell towers cooled by natural convection, and mobile devices cooling.
- Design and coordinate experimental testing for several lines of products in thermal chambers at a wide range of environments and configurations, to validate thermal design and optimize fan speed control Manage team of engineers and technicians, providing supervision and technical support to ensure high quality thermal design for clients
- Design CFD modeling to provided electronic cooling solutions based on manufacturer and market requirements from concept to production phase, including board layout, chassis sizing, venting, fan selection, fan speed control and heat sink design.
- Plan and coordination of experimental testing to validate thermal CFD design with high level of accuracy Frequent progress reports and updates.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Handle Thermal and mechanical design of new products for Client platforms group
- Provide complete thermal solutions to customers in diverse industries, advising and guiding clients through architectural planning, design, simulation and test phases Frequent progress reports and updates.
- Minimum BS degree in Mechanical engineering with focus on heat transfer and thermal management 3-5 years of experience in thermal management
- Working knowledge of CFD for thermal management
- Hands on experience with commercial CFD tools
- Awesome analytical and organizational skills, coupled with a well-focused attention to details; ability and commitment to produce a timely and highly accurate work.
- Excellent writing, communication and documentation skills to prepare protocols and test procedures.
- Experience in providing thermal design for a wide variety of electronic products.
Nice to Have Skills/Not Required: MS degree in related discipline
Mandatory Skill/Experience/Education: CFD, Heat sink design experience in thermal management of computer servers
Desired: Thermal test
Ishu Jain[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]