Base Pay: 13.43 - 13.43 USD paid 817.
The QTI Group is currently hiring blow mold operators for a reputable client in Baraboo. Candidates will be responsible for producing high quality plastic products, while ensuring quality and production standards are met. This is a second shift, temp-to-hire, opportunity with hours of 3:00PM to 11:00PM, Monday through Friday. Pay for this opportunity is $13.43 per hour.
• Learn and apply quality and production standards to all customer parts that you are assigned to work on
• Learn and run all blow molding machines, parts, jobs, secondary and processes
• Proper removal and handling of parts
• Keep up with established job rates
• Log all rejects and track all production counts
• Ensure customer quality expectations are met
• Assure that good parts are not being discarded
• Ensure that job specific responsibilities are followed and that product is packaged per defined standards
• Maintain a clean work area and perform cleanup work as assigned by your supervisor.
• Must have acceptable attendance record
• High school education and/or GED preferred
• Computer knowledge is preferred
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Effective oral and written communication
• Six month manufacturing experience preferred
• Continuously lifting or moving material of light weight (up to 10 pounds)
• Frequently lifting or moving average weight material (between 25 -60 pounds)
• Occasionally lifting or moving heavy weight material (over 60 pounds)
• Must be able to operate basic plastic processing hand tools such as cutters, knives, calipers, guards, fixtures and calculator