A top client of ours is seeking a Data Entry Professional
to join their Accounting & Finance team!About the Company
With recently celebrating 100 years in business serving the appliance industry, our client has been successful in recognizing and meeting the changing needs of today's standards. Our client started selling appliances door to door, and as the availability of home electricity grew, the market for home electronic appliances grew with it. By 1921, our client was operating 13 retail stores in the Chicago area.Why work here:
Some employee Glassdoor reviews write:
"This company has a great work culture! Highly positive..."
"They do an excellent job of training and providing resources to do my job..."
"Very energetic and flexible work environment..."
"Its a great company with clear direction...."What does a Data Entry Clerk do?
Data Entry Clerks gather data and capture the information into databases. This may include gathering documents from various sources. This may also include extracting information from these materials, capturing data into databases and storing hard copies.
Data Entry Clerk Responsibilities:
Data Entry Clerk Requirements:
- Gathering invoices, statements, reports, personal details, documents and information from employees, other departments and clients.
- Scanning through information to identify pertinent information.
- Correcting errors and organizing the information in a manner that will optimize swift and accurate capturing.
- Creating accurate spreadsheets.
- Entering and updating information into relevant databases.
- Ensuring data is backed up.
- Informing relevant parties regarding errors encountered.
- Storing hard copies of data in an organized manner to optimize retrieval.
- Handling additional duties from time to time.
- High school diploma.
- 1+ years experience in a relevant field.
- Good command of English.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Word and Excel.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to concentrate for lengthy periods and perform accurately with adequate speed.
- Proficient touch typing skills.
Please email your resume for immediate consideration.
Rebecca Lerner - Staffing Manager - [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Data Entry
Timing is everything. Whether you are aggressively in a job search or simply passive for the ideal position, we would like to have the chance to share our opportunities with you. We specialize in placement for accounting and finance professionals. Many of our positions are not posted on the internet. Please contact me for more information about this role as well as other opportunities.
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word