Let Vaco advocate on your behalf! We are currently seeking to fill multiple Java Developer roles with a growing Technology company. Get the advantage over your competition through our direct access to HR departments and hiring managers. Apply with Vaco, and we will be your personal representative! We will promote your strengths and help prepare you for your interview by supplying you with key information about our client.
We will provide you with access to market trends, compensation expectations, company culture and growth opportunities that are perfect for you! Find your best fit through Vaco today!
As a Java Developer, your responsibilities may include both development and support. You will design, develop, code, test, build, deploy and debug new software or enhancements to existing software.
Other responsibilities of the Java Developer role include:
- Participating in a 24x7 support rotation
- Answering user questions, fulfilling user requests, resolving system issues, etc.
- Working with other technical staff to understand problems with software
- Developing specifications and estimations to resolve problems
As a Java Developer, you must be able to handle multiple tasks with a high degree of flexibility and adaptability, so having excellent communication and teamwork skills is necessary. You must also be able to complete tasks or project assignments with minimal supervision; you will need to be adaptable, flexible, organized, detail-oriented, and work well in a team environment.
Other requirements of the Developer role include:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field
• 7+ years of experience with enterprise-level Java application development programming
• Proven experience in architecting new software and software enhancements
• Experience working on projects of moderate to major complexity
• Proven experience leading a Java development team and mentoring other developers
• Experience designing, managing, and executing the build and deployment of applications
• Experience using Struts and HibernateEnterprise-level Java application development programming (utilizing Agile/Scrum processes)
• Experience should include architecture, design, development, testing, build, implementation, and post-implementation support
• Experience developing secure, high-availability and interactive web applications
• Practical experience and knowledge of most of the following technologies and tools:
• Java: Servlets, JSF, JSP, Spring, Struts, JUnit, Hibernate, JDBC, Web Services, Log4j or other logging framework
• SQL Development (Oracle)
• IDE: Eclipse, RAD
Java Server Faces
Java Database Connectivity
Extensible Markup Language (Xml)