Volt provides highly skilled contingent workers to local, national and international clients in all major industries. Volt has over 60 years of experience and is a leader in the industry. We work with many of the Fortune 500 and 1000 companies to provide workforce solutions.
Capitalizing on knowledge and innovation, comprehensive resources, and technology, Volt provides top talent to the many thousands of clients across the globe. Over 60 years of unwavering focus on the issues of workforce management have gained us a reputation of being one of the most knowledgeable and accomplished strategic workforce partners in business for clients and candidates alike.
We have a talented and upbeat staffing team focused on the quality of your career. As a Volt employee, you can expect the highest level of on-site support. We have a long-standing tradition of developing lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with our employees.
Volt has an opportunity for you to become part of a prestigious team of professionals. We are seeking a Quality Engineer to work onsite at John Deere’s facility in Coffeyville,KS. This is a contingent position expected to last 1 year.
- This is an off-shift position providing hands-on quality line support and troubleshooting to assembly and machining operations including containment of factory quality issues.
- Investigate, gather and analyze data and implement solutions.
- Innovate and implement quality improvement ideas of moderate scope.
- Lead analysis, development and implementation of mistake proofing concepts and technology.
- Utilize Six Sigma methodologies to drive improvements
- Communicate with suppliers regarding quality issues and implementation of corrective actions.
- Background in Engineering (mechanical, electrical, hydraulics, power systems, etc.).
- Experience using SAP.
- Ability to read drawings.
- Ability to understand and interpret GD&T.
- Demonstrations experience utilizing problem solving tools.
- Six Sigma or quality certifications.
- This will be either 1st or 3rd shift depending on production needs. Candidates need to be comfortable and open to working either shift.
Candidates must be available to interview onsite. Travel for interviews is not reimbursable.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Six Sigma Methodology
Complex Problem Solving