LPN Charge Nurse
Now offering Daily Pay - Work today, get paid tomorrow!
Full Time Positions Available on Day & Night Shifts
12 hour Shifts
Days: 6:00 am - 6:00 pm * Nights: 6:00 pm - 6:00 am
Calling all qualified LPNs--Help us reach out and make a difference in the lives of others!
Great Lakes Healthcare Center is currently seeking LPNs to fill the position of LPN Charge Nurse.The ideal candidate for the LPN Charge Nurse position will be a Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of Indiana. Candidates must have previous clinical experience, with Long Term Care experience preferred.
Be part of our growing successful facility!
Great Lakes, in coordination with CommuniCare Health Services, is a fun place to work, with frequent company activities, competitive wages, and PTO packages. We offer you a menu of benefit options from life and disability plans to medical, dental and vision coverage, from quality benefit carriers. We also offer 401(k) with employer match and Flexible Spending Accounts.
Qualified LPNs, respond to this ad with your resume to join a World Class team of nursing professionals!
- LPN with a current nursing license as required by Indiana State Law.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program.
- Current CPR license.
- Candidates must have previous clinical experience. Long Term Care experience preferred.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with a team of inter-disciplinary professionals, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies, and the general public
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as state, federal and regulatory requirements that pertain to long-term care.
- Must be able to interpret and implement the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures of CommuniCare and the facility that are necessary for providing quality care
Licensed Practical Nurse
Long Term Care