Nursing Supervisor LPN AdventHealth Care Center Apopka North
Walk-In Applicants Welcomed for Immediate Interviews
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Paid Days Off
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Sign-on Bonus*
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Location: 305 E Oak St. Apopka, FL 32703
The role you’ll contribute:
The Nursing Supervisor participates in the direct care and services provided to the residents and is responsible for the quality of nursing care and management of residents for their assigned shift. The Nursing Supervisor, on their assigned shift, makes entire facility rounds monitoring each unit and hall, monitoring changes in conditions, and providing assistance to the Hall Charge Nurse as needed
The value you’ll bring to the team:
- Manages all charge nurses and CNAs during the shift.
- Develops and promotes communication between the staff including but not limited to unusual occurrences, changes in the routine, or condition of residents.
- Ensures that nursing 24 hour reports are complete and timely.
- Ensures that nurse aides receive accurate and complete assignments with a report at the start of each shift.
- Evaluate residents’ needs for restorative nursing and implements these procedures.
- Knowledgeable of the facility policies and procedures and ensures these are followed by staff on the assigned unit.
- Hold staff accountable for their performance consistent with personnel policies and procedures.
- Administers performance improvement plans and progressive disciplinary actions as needed.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- Current Basic Life Support (CPR) certification
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse in the state hired
- Two years prior experience in a Management and/or Supervisory position
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
- Basic Life Support
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Performance Improvement
- Certified Nursing Assistant