OfficeTeam is in the market for an ambitious Administrative Assistant who enjoys new challenges and thrives in a fast-paced environment. You will perform a number of different administrative and office support duties in this Administrative Assistant position. Do your talents include mail merging, pivot tables, and presentation design? Then we have the Administrative Assistant position for you. This Administrative Assistant role is a long-term temporary-to-full-time opportunity and is located in the Somerset New Jersey area.
- At least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience preferred
- Strong communication and social skills and able to receive criticism well
- Command of Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Outlook experience
- Calendar Management experience preferred
- Solid understanding of customer service
- Filing experience highly desired
- Substantial computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
- Familiarity with using the internet for research tasks
If you are an ambitious individual who is passionate about supporting a dynamic and growing company and who thrives in a creative environment, please contact us today! This position will be staffed by the end of the week. Apply today!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.