At CORT, we believe that everything is possible through service. Everyone, each individual, has the potential to make things happen; everyone is empowered. We take pride in providing world class service and that details matter. It's the little things that separate good from great. Great things come from an authentic commitment to delivering our very best, every time, everywhere.
We are looking for a creative, energetic self-starter to join our growing team. If you thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and have strong project management skills and attention to detail, we would love to hear from you.
You would be a great fit if:
- You love working in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment
- You enjoy variety in your job and not stuck in an office-every day is different!
- You have a passion for delivering great customer service and exceed customer expectations
- You want to have a direct impact on the overall success of CORT
- You enjoy interacting with people everyday
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- You want to use your event planning skills for a company you can feel passionate about
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent education and experience
- Event planning and coordinating experience
- Prior experience in trade shows, hospitality, banquets, or retail preferred
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with all clients including tradeshow contractors and exhibitors
- Strong multi-tasking and problem solving skills; sometimes things can go wrong
- Flexible and can roll with the punches, our industry changes constantly
- Strong attention to detail
- High energy, drive and sense of responsibility
- Varying work schedule, able to work nights, weekends, and available on call
- Enjoy traveling up to 25% of the time
- Travel to trade show locations to assist with logistics and management of the show
- Valid Driver’s License and safe driving record
Ready to join our team?
CORT, a Berkshire Hathaway Company, is the nation’s leading provider of transition services, including furniture rental for home and office, event and trade show furnishings, destination services, apartment locating, touring and other services. CORT Events is the leading nationwide provider of rental furnishings for the exhibit and events industry. From high-profile special events and trade shows, to corporate meetings and weddings, CORT provides the rental furnishings that make exhibitions and events possible. For more information on CORT Events, visit URL blocked - click to apply.
As part of a national company, CORT Trade Show & Event Furnishings offers opportunities for career development, professional growth, competitive salaries with position-specific incentive or commission plans, a comprehensive benefit plan, 401(k) and Profit Sharing, educational expense reimbursement and employee discounts.
CORT conducts drug screening, background checks and MVR checks (if applicable) as a condition of employment. CORT also participates in the E-Verify program.
Customer Relationship Management