Travel Required: Less than 10% Public Trust: None Requisition Type: Regular
General Dynamics Information Technology is seeking Systems Analyst with G081 knowledge in the Oklahoma City area who holds active DOD Secret clearance.
- Provide functional support to the G081 system users, provide and develop software change request, provide troubleshooting support with system users. Develops computer systems specifications that address business requirements and fit with company/customer system architecture standards
- DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS: BA/BS, 2+ years experience with G081.
You will need to:
- Maintain the G081 help screens
- Perform help desk functions (via phone and email)
- Perform test day-to-day program changes to G081
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
- BA/BS, 2+ years experience
- CompTIA 8570 IAT Level II (sec+CE) certification
- Develops computer systems specifications that address business requirements and fit with company/customer system architecture standards
#cjobs #dicepost #gdpost #kmp #Defense #USAF #transitioningmilitary
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.