Kforce's Farmington, CT based client is seeking a Workday HCM Analyst on a contract basis.
- Provide Workday support, researching and resolving HCM problems and recommending alternative solutions or methods to meet business needs
- Provide expertise in Workday Configuration and ensure the successful implementation of new
functionality and/or processes
- Design and implement requirements in the workday HCM solution
- Provide subject matter expertise on key business process decision
- Configure, troubleshoot, and administer all workday HCM processes
- Configure and/or create custom calculated fields for report as needed
- Configure, Document & test new Workday Functionality per requirements
- Validate and load compensation or HCM related EIBs
- Candidates qualifying for this position will have similar experience along with the skills and abilities to perform the duties mentioned
- Any relevant education and/or training will be considered a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)
Human Capital Management