About Us: EMCOR Government Services offers an experienced single-source solution for meeting the routine and mission-critical needs of federal, state, local and other government organizations. By combining our expert professional technicians, commercial best practices, extensive facilities knowledge and strong commitment to reliable, responsive service, we enable our government clients to achieve consistently high-performance facilities, on-time projects and long-term value.
Job Title: Service Manager - Alpine, Texas
Job Summary: EMCOR Government Services is seeking a talented Service Manager for a bid proposal for Customs and Border Protection in their New Mexico / West Texas region. This is an exciting opportunity to work for the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) across 49 facility locations and 260 buildings centered around the El Paso and Big Bend regions in Texas. The Service Manager will be responsible for the day to day operations of the contract. Supervises a team of technicians and supports Quality Control inspections. Travel is required
*** This position is contingent upon contract award. ***
The Service Manager must have the following experience/skills:
- A minimum three (3) years of experience as a technician in HVAC and Mechanical Systems.
- A minimum three (3) years of experience in quality control inspections of building systems and equipment.
- A minimum five (5) years of experience as a manager of service technicians.
- Must be capable of working in a fast paced, changing priority work environment.
- Proficient use of a computer, Proficient with Microsoft office suite, and Maximo or other CMMS.
- U.S. citizenship (required to obtain Public Trust clearance).
- Ability to obtain/maintain an active Public Trust Clearance.
- Must have excellent organizational, scheduling and prioritization skills.
- Must maintain high level of confidentiality, ethics and integrity.
- Excellent communications skills.
- A professional demeanor.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer – Veteran / Disabled