$85000.00 to $105000.00 yearly
Robert Half is seeking an ambitious, experienced Accounting Manager for an immediate opening at a dynamic, progressive company. In this position, you will be responsible for leading daily operations such as preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, and related duties. An integral part of this position is establishing and scaling company accounting and finance operations. This is a tremendous opportunity for you to work for a company that will appreciate your efforts and reward your results as the Accounting Manager. This Accounting Manager position is a terrific opportunity for permanent employment that is located in the Seattle, Washington area.
What you get to do every single day
- Review and analyze balance sheets and income statement accounts owned by the Senior Accountant
- Possess a thorough knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
- Assemble a variety of technical accounting policies, procedures, and analyses
- Ensure close deadlines are met by encouraging and managing the accounting team performance during the closing process
- Play key role in implementation of NetSuite Financials including system and process design, data migration, testing, training, and go-forward system administration
- Collaborate with FP& A and accounting management to deliver relevant and timely reporting of financial data analytics, including monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
- Assist in preparing GAAP financial statements through data analysis, document preparation, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Exceptional communication skills that provide the ability to interact with all levels of the organization with a high customer service orientation
- Recent relevant financial experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
- Solid technical skills
- Advanced credentials such as a Masters of Business Administration / MBA or Certified Public Accountant / CPA are preferred
- Creative problem solver who anticipates risks and opportunities and maintains a vision for continuous improvement
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- Proven knowledge of grant accounting
- Contract administration experience
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Financial statement preparation experience
- Invoice Processing experience preferred
- Knowledge of Financial Statement
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounting Manager and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounting Manager
for more information.
- Accounts Receivable
- Assembly And Installation
- Business Administration
- Business Process Improvement
- Certified Public Accountant