To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sacramento, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
School Occupational Therapist Needed!
Maxim Healthcare Services • Sacramento, CA
Posted 6 days ago
Maxim Healthcare is looking for skilled Occupational Therapist to work with in our school districts. We are looking to work as soon as possible. Below you will find more information about our company:
- Sacramento County
- Solano County
- San Joaquin County
- Placer County
- El Dorado County
- Stanislaus County
-Occupational Therapist Opportunities
- Schools Pre-K – 12
Job Title: School Occupational Therapist
Company: Maxim Healthcare
- Assignment length is only for this school year with the possibility of extension for 2019-2020 school year.
- OT Need:
- Fulltime need M-F 36 hours/week
- All students and classrooms will be SPED so there will be a wide range of students with developmental delays, anger issues, autism, etc.
- Current California Occupational Therapist License
- 1 – 2 years of school based experience
- Candidate will need to be a go getter, a team player, and flexible, and attention to detail.
- Be able to skillfully administer/score/interpret the following standardized assessments:
- Fine Motor: BOT2
- Visual Perceptual/Visual Motor: VMI (all 3 tests), DTVP-3, DTVP-A
- Handwriting: Either The Print Tool (preferred), ETCH, or THS
- Sensory: SPM, Sensory Profile
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs