To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Westchester, CA 90045
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Retail Store Associate | Retail
Goodwill Industries of Southern California • Westchester, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Travel - None
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Retail Store Associate works under the direction of Retail Store Management to maintain the efficient operation of a retail store by delivering outstanding customer service to achieve established goals for sales, production, safety and expense control.
1. Provide excellent customer and donor service
2. Present a friendly, cooperative attitude to the general public and store staff
3. Perform accurate operations of a cash register
4. Receive and accurately record donations from public
5. Sort and price donations
6. Merchandise sales floor to meet company standards and guidelines
7. Load and unload store trucks
1. Able to move at least 25 lbs.
2. Able to move around in tight space; repetitive hand movement required
3. Work flexible shifts and overtime when needed
4. Able to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
5. Able to write simple correspondence and effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
6. Able to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Able to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance
7. Able to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Able to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
1. Some retail and sales experience helpful
2. Able to read, speak and write Basic English
3. Able to operate cash register and PC
4. Good communication and interpersonal skills Goodwill is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodations for job duties in accordance with Federal and State law.
Job ID: DF3601
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.