Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
Provide diversified, high quality, highly confidential administrative support to the Chubb Global Casualty management team. In addition, perform special project work to assist the Underwriter Assistant team.
• Arrange and schedule appointments and meetings using Microsoft Outlook
• Make extensive travel arrangements
• Develop/maintain reports
• Update underwriting guidelines
• Create presentations
• Maintain files
• Prepare expense reports
• Handle inquires as appropriate
• Initiate responses to routine correspondences
• Create and maintain files and filing system
• Order and maintain office supplies
• Event Planning / Meeting Coordination
• Maintain a variety of confidential records
• 3-5 years of proven senior secretarial/administrative assistant experience
• Superior typing skills and clerical aptitude
• Substantial proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and IT systems in general
• Excellent communications skills, including ability to handle confidential issues, and
calls/visits from senior management with poise and a strong personal presence.
• Ability to work with general direction, exercise discretion and set work priorities
• Demonstrated organizational skills to handle multiple projects
• Effective oral and written communication skills
Chubb offers a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package including life, health and dental, vision, a generous retirement savings plan, disability coverage, stock purchase plan, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, and business casual dress. At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran, or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.