Fort Transfer is looking for CDL-A tanker drivers who are ready to join a leader in the transportation industry. Driving with Fort Transfer means a career with a family-oriented company that strives to provide its customers with quality service and reliability. Here at Fort Transfer, we guarantee that you will be treated with respect and given the opportunity to grow with the various opportunities we have to offer.
During these uncertain times, Truck Drivers are an essential part to delivering and shipping supplies across the country. Fort Transfer continues to stand with these heroes on the frontlines, and would love to welcome you to the Fort family once capacity allows. We are all in this together!
We Offer Tanker Owner Operators:
Additional Earning Potential if You Have a Passport! Don't Have One? We'll Cover the Cost!
- Gross Earnings of $220,000+ Yearly
- $5,000 Sign-on Bonus - $2,500 upon Completing Orientation!
- $5,000 Referral Bonus
- GUARANTEED WEEKLY PAY - $3,500 PER WEEK
- Bonus Opportunities
- Fuel Discount Program
- Potential to Earn Layover & Detention Pay
- 2,500 Miles Per Week
- Rider Policy – Call for Details!
- CDL-A License
- 23 Years of Age
- Tanker & Hazmat Endorsement
- 6 Months Liquid Bulk Tanker Experience in the Last 5 Years
- Reputable Driving Record
Fort Transfer has been providing the transportation industry with its quality service and reliability for over 90 years! If you’re ready to become a part of a carrier that cares, call us today or apply online.
- Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)