Audio Visual Support Specialist
Provide users of the firm with reliable communications by addressing all issues concerning the Firm's need for audio visual reinforcement, video conferencing and multi-media production, scheduling and monitoring. Provide assistance to other offices needing expertise in this area on an as need basis. Perform other duties as required by the Firm.
Duties and Accountabilities
* Scheduling, monitoring, and maintaining video conferences via the Tandberg Management Suite o Scheduling Video Conferences with TMS system checking availability of the units
o Monitor each Video Conference from start to finish to ensure that no calls drop, and that there are no issues with service such as poor sound quality.
o Maintain equipment remotely to ensure that units are fully functional and active within the TMS system.
* Liaising with the local office Reception/Concierge to ensure the meeting room(s) and equipment is available and booked following local office room and equipment booking procedures.
* Connect & Set all necessary layouts on the various available Cisco bridges.
* Assist with remote troubleshooting or reconnections via the TMS & Codian systems.
* Organize all Firm WebEx & Audio connections required with Video Conferences.
* Ensuring that all global inventory information is updated on a regular basis
* Assist with media editing and duplication which includes DVDs, CDs, VHS, and online distribution using both Mac and PC editing software.
* Assist with editing of digital images as necessary, utilizing various editing and graphic design tools such as Adobe Photoshop and Apple Aperture.
* Maintain the practice of continuous improvement and education by attending seminars, etc. and keeping current on new leadership skills.
* Maintain professional and technical knowledge by reviewing related professional publications.
* Stay in tune with the Firm's growing projects for practical experience.
* Comfortably interact with all levels of staff.
* Maintain a professional demeanor at all times.
* 2 + years hands on experience in video capturing and editing, digital conversions, and working and handling audio/visual equipment.
* Experience with Adobe Premier software.
* Experience with Crestron & Extron switchers, Touch Panels, Basic AV Troubleshooting & Maintenance.
* Experience with video conferencing usage and operator support including Cisco TMS, Codian Bridges, Gateways & VCS Infrastructure.
* Prior experience with online media formats, conversions, and distribution technology.
* College degree or relative work experience.
* Solid understanding of E.164/H.323/H.320 & SIP protocols.
* Knowledge of Mac OSX and Windows 7
* Must be self-motivated and able to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
* Must have excellent communications skills, computer skills, customer service skills, follow-up skills and organizational skills.
* Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to think creatively. Strong analytical skills.
* Creative and detail oriented person with the willingness to learn.
* Ability to cover different shifts patterns. Ability to lift or move equipment, as needed.
Location and Reporting
* This is a non-exempt role based in Washington, DC
* This role reports to the Support Services Manager
Session Initiation Protocols
Attention To Detail