Our client, one of the nation's largest television networks, is actively looking for a Contracts Administrator to join their team in Playa Vista, CA!
***This is a 2-month long contract with opportunity for extension or conversion***
In this role, you would be joinging the Program Management team to help support the legal processes across all games and studios for the network. This role is based in their LA Studio, and we are looking for a very organised, detail oriented hands-on project manager. You’ll be working with some of the best developers in the world from hit games and franchises.
What You Will Be Doing
- Working with Studio Operations, IT and the legal team, create a centralised online inventory of all contracts and software agreements with key details captured
- Create process for maintaining the contract and software agreement inventory
- Provide administrative support for the legal contracts process, escalating issues as needed, and ensuring visibility to stakeholders
- Work with the marketing and game teams to ensure the legal policies are implemented correctly
- Support legal processes, such as GDPR and maintain process documentation
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree
5-years project management experience in the entertainment industry, familiarity with legal terms
- Experience working with a range of disciplines including legal, operations and IT
- Ability to create robust practical processes, and clear documentation
- Experience in working with remote teams
Paralegal certification preferred
You will also receive the following benefits:
• Medical & Dental Insurance
• Health Savings Account (HSA)
• Paid Sick Time Leave
• Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
**Local Candidates Only**
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Motion Recruitment Partners is parent company to Jobspring Partners and Workbridge Associates, leading providers of IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.