To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO
- Bimbo Bakeries USA, Inc
- Phone: 215-323-9155
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Sales Strategy Manager - Denver CO
Bimbo Bakeries USA • Denver, CO
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Sales Strategy Manager - Denver CO
Employment Type: Regular
Have you ever enjoyed Arnold®, Brownberry® or Oroweat® bread? A Thomas'® English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee®, Entenmann's® or Marinela® cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world's largest baking company with operations in 22 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA employs 21,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at every meal. But our associates come to work for much more - the chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and personal lives every day.
Bimbo Bakeries USA has as an outstanding opportunity for a Sales Strategy Manager (Denver, CO). This position will provide strategic guidance and manage the process of trade planning with the account management team, while supporting multiple sales markets' strategic objectives. Candidate will supply predictive information for a variety of internal departments and Senior Leadership through the collection, analysis, and presentation of business forecasts.
- Subject Matter Expert in Trade Promotion Management (TPM) and Trade Promotion Optimization (TPO)
o Develop insights and recommendations from TPM/TPO Models; Optimizing revenue and margin growth through pricing, promotional depth and frequency and product mix;Integrate brand and customer strategies to deliver revenue and margin growth
- Manage the process of account forecasting including the management of due dates
o Assist with the development of goals for Directors/accounts; Work with Account Executive on setting tactics to support strategies; What if scenario planning;Support business analytics for Sales and Customer Teams
- Drive efficient trade spend utilizing historic performance indicators
o Pre/Post promotion evaluation; Market & operational performance intelligence; Research and communicate opportunities by account/market; Communicating results/opportunities to the Sales Team; Competitive analysis
- Provide visibility to Trade Spending reports to ensure business objectives are achieved
- Provide insights and recommendations on Brand and Pricing Architecture
- Support / conduct periodic business reviews
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, and/or 3+ years of experience in a CPG Company
- Broad experience with forecasting models and revenue analysis
- Strong Technical skills for MS Office, managing large amounts of data and experience using syndicated data (ie. IRI. Nielsen, Market 6, Spectra, Dunnhumby)
- Advanced Excel skills including creating/manipulating pivots and formula generation
- Proven track record of influencing sales and customer teams, leveraging insights and driving business results
- Multi-Dimension oriented, able to synthesize data from multiple sources
- Ability to work under pressure while managing multiple projects under tight timelines
- Excellent organizational and communication (written and oral) skills
- Maintenance of the confidentiality of any personal or company information encountered
- Must be able to travel up to 25% of work schedule
- Maintenance of a valid driver's license and reliable transportation
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and other protected veterans.