To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dublin, CA 94568
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Area Sales Manager - Central / Western Region
Price Industries • Dublin, CA
Posted 1 month ago
AREA SALES MANAGER – Central / Western Region- United States
Price Industries Inc. is on the search for an Area Sales Manager for Central / Western region of the United States. The position will support and spearhead continued growth of these developing markets. This position will report to the VP – Managing Director VAV Diffuser Systems and is meant to position Price as the supplier of preference and the number one brand in all assigned territories. The Area Sales Manager is required to interact with local Sales Representatives on a regular basis to present and review key performance indicators and develop plans to promote continuous improvement of these metrics. Working with local representatives to develop and execute market level sales initiatives that target Mechanical Engineers, Contractors, and End User Clients is also required of this position.
* Develop and implement sales and market share growth strategies for the assigned region and representatives
* Develop plans to improve sales and market share for the assigned region; provide monthly progress reports
* Create and manage programs to track and improve the frequency of design specification for Price products by design consultants
* Identify and track key construction projects and sales opportunities, developing strategies to secure the specification and installation of Price products on these projects
* Monitor pricing levels and develop effective pricing strategies
* Support basic rep training needs
* Develop strategies and goals for each rep visit and provide a detailed trip report, outlining call results, rep profile, insights, and action plans
* Target and Develop OEM accounts for incremental sales
* The Area Sales Manager will be required 50% or greater overnight travel
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
* Ability to work effectively in a multitasking environment and work constructively under pressure
* Ability to manage multiple projects and meet specific goals and deadlines
* This position requires the ability to evaluate market development opportunities through qualitative, quantitative, and analytical methods, and subsequently develop, propose, and implement successful growth plans and strategies
* Ability to make sound and timely decisions
* Must be organized and detail oriented
* Ability to pass a drug screen and background check
Education/Relevant Experience/ Skills
* Bachelor's degree from four-year College or University in Engineering, Business Management, or Marketing
* 5+ years working experience in a Business Development or Sales Role is required.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
* MUST HAVE - Experience in selling or marketing products and services HVAC and/or Mechanical Systems
* The candidate should possess strong organizational skills, and be able to demonstrate a track record of execution
* Comfort with technology and various software platforms is desired - proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint