To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1801 North Salisbury Boulevard
Salisbury, MD 21801
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CarMax • Salisbury, MD
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
How would you like a unique career opportunity that can provide challenging work, a dynamic indoor/outdoor environment, career advancement, and a team of highly motivated people to help you succeed? You can have all of that when you work at CarMax!
Under limited supervision of a location manager, the Customer Specialist provides exceptional customer service in a fast paced, team oriented environment through the facilitation of sales, vehicle condition assessment for appraisals, and while working in multiple environments including both indoors and outdoors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities.
- Interact with customers, other associates and team members to provide outstanding internal and external customer service.
- Sell vehicles to meet individual and store sales goals by following and implementing CarMax approved processes.
- Process paperwork associated with retail vehicle sales including, but not limited to: Printing daily reports, maintaining deal jackets, contacting finance companies regarding contracts, obtaining required information regarding registration and/or titling, processing reassignments, and auditing completed paperwork.
- Conduct vehicle condition assessments and conveys results to a Buyer or Senior Buyer for analysis and appraisal of value of an appraisal vehicle.
- Create, review, and close service repair orders for work performed. Route work to Automotive Repair Specialist and ensure accuracy of all labor, parts and sublet documentation for billing.
- Perform multiple duties in a high energy, fast-paced working environment.
- Meet or exceed CarMax guidelines for customer satisfaction
- Demonstrate exceptional communication skills and attention to detail
- Work as part of a team.
- Demonstrate active listening skills.
- Flexible to work in an indoor/outdoor environment, ability to walk or stand for long periods of time, and be able to work in any inclement weather for several hours.
- Flexible work hours with shifts that may include nights, weekends, and holidays.