To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Aberdeen, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
ManTech International Corporation • Aberdeen, MD
Posted 23 days ago
Clearance Level Needed: Secret
Category: Engineering & Support Services
Basic Program Overview:
Dynamic organization providing a wide range of enterprise level technical, collaboration, and knowledge management centric services to a variety of Army stakeholders requires experienced SharePoint Developer. This is a full-time position working directly with the customer onsite at Aberdeen Proving Grounds, MD.
• Automation of Business Processes using SharePoint 2013 Workflow capabilities within SharePoint Designer.
• Planning, creation, configuration, customization, checks, and remedy of issues related to SharePoint Sites and user requirements.
• Creation of dashboards/Business Intelligence based on key performance indicators.
• Creating and/or implementing graphical design for customer SharePoint site branding
• Management of site collection permissions
• User training, provisioning, and management of SharePoint 2013 custom solutions and sites
Mandatory Skills Requirements:
• Active Secret clearance
• Candidate must be DoD 8570 qualified for the position (two parts): 1. CompTIA Security+ certification is required to start and must be current under Continuing Education (CE) rules. 2. Microsoft Office SharePoint 2013 certification (exam 77-419) or equivalent Computing Environment certification is required within 6 months of start date.
• Minimum two years of professional experience supporting technology delivery to commercial or government clients
• Two years of experience using SharePoint Designer to customize and support SharePoint Sites
• Extensive workflow development using out-of-the-box SharePoint capabilities and/or SharePoint Designer
• Proven ability to participate in the analysis of IT and business issues
• Proven experience to indicate a record of information security awareness and discipline in information systems development and sustainment
Other Skills Preferred:
• Experience with SharePoint in the US Army unclassified network or DoD environment highly desired.
• Experience in Visual Studio, .NET Framework, and C#
• Knowledge of the SharePoint App Model/Add In Model and SharePoint Framework
• Understanding of agile and waterfall software development models