Our client, a large, publicly trade company in North NJ is looking for an International Tax Senior or Manager.
Salary/Hourly Rate: Depending on Experience
Position Overview: The International Tax Senior or Manager will handle preparation of consolidated federal and state tax returns. They must have Strong analytical skills and ability to research effectively. Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills. Strong organizational skills with an ability to multi-task, prioritize and work independently.
Responsibilities of the International Tax Senior or Manager:
- Prepare and calculate income taxes for forecasting cash flow, estimated tax payments, and for tax return extensions and to reconcile the current taxes payable accounts
- Prepare U.S. Federal corporation and partnership income tax returns, including calculating Schedule M-3 and Schedule M book-to-tax adjustments
- Prepare U.S. tax forms for filing requirements associated with foreign investments, including Forms Phone number blocked - click to apply, and 8858
- Prepare complex combined, unitary, and separate state and local income and franchise tax returns and applicable adjustments
- Support U.S. tax planning group in other transaction analysis, including documenting U.S. tax technical analysis of a transaction, reviewing tax basis calculations and/or taxable income impacts of proposed and executed transactions
- Develop knowledge and understanding of business unit structures for financial accounting and management systems
- Identify legal entities for consolidation to facilitate timely and efficient capture of relevant data, and enable a controlled effective process
- Assist with identification of uncertain tax positions including; calculations, analysis and review
- Prepare federal income tax provision under the application of income tax accounting rules under ASC 740
- Assist with Purchase Accounting adjustments from acquisitions, ensuring proper journal entries are recorded to set up the deferred balances (if any)
- Manage the Utilization of our Tax Credits (PTC’s, R&D, MTC) including preparing 5, 10 and 20 year forecasts to show utilization or expiration of Tax Attributes
- Identify process improvements, implement changes and ensure best practices
Qualifications for the International Tax Senior or Manager:
- 2-3 years of public accounting or corporate tax experience
- Knowledge of Peoplesoft and CorpTax are a plus
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance as a very minimum
- Ideally, the candidate will have a CPA and or MST
Benefits: There is the possibility to work from home occasionally once you are established on this team.
The post URL blocked - click to apply appeared first on URL blocked - click to apply.
Provide Actionable Feedback
Maintain Client Relationship
Provide Performance Feedback
Prepare Annual Audit