Amyx is seeking to hire a Senior Program Manager to work at the client location in Washington, DC and/or Germantown, MD. The Senior Program Manager shall direct the performance of a variety of highly technical projects which may be organized by technology, program or client. Oversees the technology development and/or application enterprise and multi-agency geospatial project design, marketing, and resource allocation within program client base. Program areas typically include engineering, integration, test, systems analysis, quality assurance, etc.
- Responsible for the effective management of funds and personnel and is accountable for the quality and timely delivery of all contractual items.
- Operates within guidance, contractual limitations, and business and policy directives.
- Serves as focal point of contact regarding program activities.
- Ensures that all required resources are available for program implementation.
- Maintains the development and execution of business activities based on broad, general guidance.
- Confers with project manager to provide technical advice and to assist with problem resolution.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
IT Project Management
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- A minimum of fifteen (15) years of information technology (IT) project/program management experience.
- Possess a Project Management Professional (PMP) certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI) or equivalent experience.
- Active TS/SCI clearance.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Possess a Master’s degree in an IT-related discipline
- Possess certifications associated with IT governance and security.
- Successfully complete DOE Derivative Classification training.
Amyx is an Equal Opportunity employer. Amyx is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. Every qualified applicant receives focused consideration for employment and no one is discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Amyx complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Amyx is an E-Verify employer.
Amyx proudly and proactively takes affirmative action to advance employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Employee needs to be able to sit at a workstation for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Most positions require ability to work on desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time reading, reviewing/analyzing information, and providing recommendations, summaries and/or reports in written format. Must be able to effectively communicate with others verbally and in writing. Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
Project Management Professional
Project Management Institute