$37000.00 to $45000.00 yearly
If you like the sound of top-notch benefits, a nice work space/office, and a thriving team culture, this Accounting Clerk position is for you! Are you looking to advance your career as an Accounting Clerk with a well-known, successful organization? If you can take responsibility for matching invoices to purchase orders and/or vouchers, data entry, and assist in the process of Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R), this job might be for you. This position is a full-time role and is located in the Minnetonka, Minnesota area. Don't wait to apply email me directly- Email blocked - click to apply
if you think you're a good fit!
- Use various methods to add financial information to journals and ledgers
- Prepare statements and reports that require utilization of a variety of sources
- Perform other related duties and participate in special projects as assigned
- Handle accounts payable tasks: vendor invoices and disbursement filing, A/P invoice matching & filing
- Handle general accounting tasks: help with G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, other ad hoc projects
- Reconcile discrepancies by checking all possible sources of disagreement, reconstructing probable actions, and recognizing the effect on other accounts; prepare correction documents as required
- Use knowledge of expenditure codes and accounting codes to accurately code documents
- Handle Accounts Receivable tasks: process daily invoices/credit, apply cash receipt, and help with collection of past due balance
- 1+ years of accounting experience required
- AA or BS/BA in Accounting or related field preferred
- Ability to handle multiple tasks to prioritize needs and expedite tasks upon request
- Ability to enter data into various electronic systems while maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the data
- Microsoft Excel experience desired
- Proficiency in Sage Accounting Software
- Microsoft Office Word experience required
- Candidates with Spreadsheet and ERP system experience will be prioritized
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.