Judge Healthcare is currently seeking a Compliance Manager and Privacy Officer to develop, implement and maintain a robust corporate compliance program.
This is a full time and permanent opportunity! Offering competitive salary, benefits, and PTO for the qualified candidate selected!
- Direct and manage the health center’s ethics and compliance related activities
- Participates in the development, implementation and facilitation of strategies for all compliance related activities
- Plans and communicates the ethics and compliance standards and procedures to all employees, providers, contracts, vendors, volunteers and students through training programs and publications
- Work collaboratively with management, employees and contractors with compliance related activities and programs
- Identify and monitor compliance risks, developing an annual compliance risk assessment and analysis, and developing a work plan.
- Review and update compliance and privacy policies and procedures regarding compliance and privacy requirements.
- Act as project lead for compliance and privacy initiatives
- Develop, conduct compliance and privacy communications and training modules and programs
- Monitor the compliance and privacy lines of communication
- Develop, analyze and communicate data and information to demonstrate the effectiveness of compliance efforts
- Master’s Degree in Health Sciences, Public Health, or Public Administration Preferred.
- A minimum of five years in health care compliance or related field.
- Extensive knowledge of federal and state health care laws and regulations.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Compliance Manager and Privacy Officer
- Contract Management
- Health Care
- Public Administration
- Public Health