$60000.00 to $85000.00 yearly
Robert Half Legal is seeking a Patent Prosecution Paralegal with 3+ years of experience to join a GROWING law firm in downtown Chicago. The Patent Prosecution Paralegal will provide support for U.S. and foreign patent prosecution activities, while working as part of a team of attorneys and support staff to offer a high level of service to all clients. This position offers a competitive base salary, bonus, and comprehensive benefits package. Responsibilities for this Patent Prosecution Paralegal include but are not limited to:
• Coordinating filing new applications.
• Analyzing USPTO and foreign counsel correspondence.
• Tracking due dates via matter management and docketing systems.
• Proactively preparing client reporting's and prosecution documents.
• Communicating with USPTO, attorneys, paralegals, liaisons, foreign associates, staff and clients regarding prosecution matters
Requirements for this position include:
• At least 3+ years working with intellectual property and patent prosecution.
• A Bachelor's Degree or Paralegal Certification is desirable.
• Strong attention to detail and expertise working with an extensive patent prosecution docket.
• Outstanding communication (oral & written) and organization skills
For immediate consideration, please email a copy of your resume directly to Email blocked - click to apply
Located in major North American and global markets, Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of legal staffing and consulting solutions on a full-time, project, and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions and document review matters. Our dedicated teams' industry experience allows us to quickly match skilled legal professionals with the best available jobs. We offer challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and skills-enhancement training.
Call your local Robert Half Legal office at Phone number blocked - click to apply to discover more about this position. Apply for this job now or contact our branch office for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Robert Half is not a law firm and does not provide legal representation.
© 2019 Robert Half Legal. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.
Attention To Detail