To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Winona, MN 55987
- Sugar Loaf Senior Living
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Assistant Director of Health Services
Sugar Loaf Senior Living • Winona, MN
Posted 2 months ago
Sugar Loaf Senior Living is looking hire an Assistant Director of Health Services to their amazing team!!
**$3000 Sign on Bonus**
The ADHS works in conjunction with and under the direction of the Director of Health services to plans, coordinate, and manage the nursing/home health department. Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of nursing care and services provided to residents. Maintains quality care that is consistent with company and regulatory standards. Assumes responsibilities of daily clinical operations in the absence of Director of Health Services.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing
- Valid State license as an RN
- Minimum of two years management or supervisory experience in long-term care or acute care.
- Restorative or geriatric nursing experience preferred
- Must possess basic computer skills, including email use
- Must be able to travel; including overnight stays
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
- Must meet all local health regulations, and pass post-employment physical exam if required.
- This Requirement also includes drug screening, criminal background investigation, and reference inquiry.
- Must be capable of performing the Essential Job Functions of this job, with or without reasonable accommodation
Thanks for applying to Sugar Loaf Senior Living !!
Applicants will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, religion, familial status, marital status, sexual orientation, and status with regard to public assistance, military/veterans status or any other protected classes as defined by law.