$16.00 to $17.00 hourly
Robert Half Healthcare Practice has partnered with a well-known healthcare company to secure a full-time Prior Authorizations Specialist in Indianapolis, Indiana. This person will schedule appointments, answer phone calls, and be knowledgeable on preparation and protocols.
We're thrilled to partner with this established firm to secure their newest staff member!
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am--5pm.
- Obtain doctor's orders, authorizations, clinical notes and labs when needed.
- Obtain new physicians address, fax number and NIP numbers
- Retrieve previous films for mammograms from previous imaging centers for comparison studies.
- Contact the patients when they request an appointment from our online website to schedule their appointments.
- Confirm patient’s appointments and preparations as well as compile a list and schedule patients that require future appointments.
- Answer doctor’s line promptly when needed.
- Maintain patient confidentiality.
- Any other duty as assigned by the Scheduling Manager or Lead.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online for immediate consideration!
Patient Scheduling, Medical Insurance Verification, Answering Multi-Line Phone System
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Prior Authorization Specialist
for more information.
Physician Patient Privilege