To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Belfast, ME 04915
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Inbound Call Center Specialist
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Belfast, ME
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of an Inbound Call Center Specialist in Belfast, Maine (ME). We are looking for skilled sales people who can advise and advocate for our clients for their most important financial needs. Summary: As part of the team, Advanced Client Solutions sales agents listen to client needs and understand which products/services will work best for the client throughout the relationship while providing an exceptional client experience. ACS sales agents are sales professionals who work in an inbound contact center and understand that being there for our clients is our number one priority. As an ACS sales agent, you can look forward to:
- Working in a fast-paced, changing environment that requires accuracy, multi-tasking and communicating in an efficient manner
- Working in a collaborative environment with a team of professional preferred sales agents and managers in an inbound call center
- Communicating with clients throughout the entire shift with structured breaks
- Navigating multiple computer systems while interacting with the client
- Listening to, understanding and providing needs-based sales solutions for our clients
- Incentive opportunities for meeting and/or exceeding critical performance standards
- Opportunity for advancement with structured career development paths
- World-class suite of benefits including tuition and child care reimbursement and employee discount programs
- Has a minimum of one year of sales experience with cross-selling, upselling or referring products
- Has at least an intermediate level of proficiency with computers
- Is self-motivated with excellent organizational skills
- Has strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Displays passion, commitment and drive to deliver an experience that improves our client's financial lives