To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY 10014
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Administrator - Headquarters
Turner Construction • New York, NY
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Position Description: Responsible for administration of HR functions within a business unit.
Reports to: General Manager, Operations Manager or HR Manager/Director.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities*:
• Manage Applicant Tracking System; coordinate interviews; communicate with applicants and candidates
• Manage internship program; serve as point of contact for interns
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge and disseminate information to business unit on company policies and benefits
• Responsible for new hire orientation
• Oversee background checks, drug screening and new hire paperwork
• Respond to employment verification requests
• Manage work visa process
• Responsible for integrity of HRMS data; run reports as requested
• Execute all-staff communications as necessary
• Create separation packages
• Set up talent management task and provide end-user support; coordinate dry runs
• Oversee open enrollment process within business unit
• Manage leaves of absence
• Oversee staff awards program
• Liaison with Payroll for hourly-paid staff
• Serve as business unit training coordinator
• Track and report on training
• Serve as vendor contact for relocations/transfers; initiate estimates; arrange temporary housing
Physical Demands: Performance of the required duties will require sitting; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and climb or balance. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in the office. The noise in these work environments is usually quite to moderate in an office setting. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* May perform other duties as necessary or required.
Turner is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer minorities / females / veterans / individuals with disabilities/ sexual orientation / gender identity. VEVRAA Federal Contractor