URL blocked - click to apply
5031 Ave. O, Fort Madison, IA 52627
AUTOMOTIVE SALES CONSULTANTS
Guaranteed Pay + Commission & Bonuses
No Automotive Sales Experience required,
but is a PLUS!
Sales Experience in any industry will be considered
Apply online today and upload your Resume
Walk-in Applicants are Welcome!
Shottenkirk Fort Madison offers a rewarding career for talented, ambitious Automotive Sales Consultants! If you want a career where your efforts are rewarded, consider joining us. As one of our Sales Consultants, you will SUCCEED with the help of our management team! Sales experience in any industry, a good work ethic and excellent customer service skills are required.
Prior automotive sales experience is not required! If you have Sales experience in any field, whether it's in Real Estate, Home Furnishings, Electronics or Retail Sales, we would like to hear from you! We are also seeking applications from our area's returning military veterans.
For over 34 years, Shottenkirk GM Giant has been providing top-notch customer service to our Fort Madison customers. Our unmatched service and diverse Buick, Chevrolet, GMC inventory have set us apart as the preferred dealer in Fort Madison.
Sales Consultant - Job Description:
- Experienced Sales Consultants know their product.
- Keep abreast of current and incoming inventory.
- Present new and pre-owned vehicles to our customers, always keeping a listening ear to the customer's specific vehicle needs.
- Keep in touch with customers in order to encourage referrals, networking and repeat business.
Sales Consultant - Job Responsibilities:
- Greet customers and make them feel appreciated!
- Demonstrate vehicles including test drives
- Make phone-calls; send emails and text messages to potential customers
- Build your clientele by word-of-mouth, self-advertising and marketing yourself
Sales Consultant - Job Requirements:
- Sales Experience in any industry is a PLUS!
- Previous automotive sales experience preferred but not required
- Building Product knowledge on GM vehicles as well as competitive vehicles of all Makes and Models
- Outgoing personality; high energy level
- Excellent closing skills
- Must have a great attitude and willingness to learn
- Good CSI (customer satisfaction index) and great communication skills
- Professional appearance
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid in-state driver's license and automobile insurance
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
Sales Consultant - Job Benefits:
We provide a positive, professional work environment with the best training in the industry. We believe in employee development through training and advancement from within. Our team members enjoy terrific benefits which include:
- Guaranteed Pay + Commission & Bonuses
- Health, Dental & Vision Care
- Paid Vacation
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.