To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tysons, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr. Financial Analyst – Government Contracting
LMI • Tysons, VA
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
LMI is looking for a Sr. Financial Analyst with 7-10 years of experience in the Government Contracting Industry. The Sr. Financial Analyst will support LMI’s Financial Planning & Analysis organization and stakeholders across the company in financial planning, budgeting, reporting, analysis and forecasting. This position requires someone with a positive attitude and ownership mentality who wants to be part of growing Finance & Accounting department. Strong collaboration, data analysis and presentation, and process and tool development skills will be critical for the success of this role, along with having the ability to work independently on assigned tasks and responsibilities. Focus on accuracy and consistency of the data and information along with a thorough understanding of the complex relationship between key financial drivers is a pre-requisite for this role.Responsibilities
- Lead the development of current and long-term forecasts, plans and ongoing analysis for the following areas:
◦Financial Strategic Planning
◦Profit and Loss performance
◦Balance Sheet and Cash flow levels
◦Other Ad Hoc areas, such as acquisition
- Collaborate with stakeholders in the development, review, and updates of business unit and departmental budgets and forecasts associated with the above areas. Work directly with Business unit Vice Presidents and Program Directors.
- Facilitate and develop enhanced financial reporting and analysis on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis, to include increased trend, comparative and composition analysis.
- Perform extensive and detailed financial analysis of underlying data and key drivers.
- Support development of annual DCAA Provisional Indirect Rates and underlying department budgets.
- Support audit requirements from federal agencies (DCAA/DCMA/Other) and internal and external auditors.
- Support development or enhancement of finance & accounting processes, procedures, and systems.
Collaborate with other Corporate Departments including Service Delivery, Business Development, Strategic Growth, and Enterprise Services in support of LMI’s mission and the Finance Department’s objectives.Qualifications
Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or related field.
- 7-10 years of experience in a financial/budget analysis role, or finance/accounting role for a government contractor
- Deltek Costpoint experience
- Strong MS Excel skills required
- Experience with modelling and forecasting tools
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate across departments and levels of an organization
- Strong organization skills and focus on accuracy and consistency
- Strong analytical and problem solving
- Strong Presentation skills and PowerPoint
- Strength in Data analysis experience
- Strong understanding of Government Contract Accounting and Indirect Rates