Pompano Ford Lincoln has an outstanding opportunity for a Sales Consultant to join the Holman family.
What will you do?
- Greets customer on sales floor and performs a needs analysis including make, type, and features of vehicle desired.
- Explains features and demonstrates operation of vehicle in showroom or on road.
- Researches availability of models and optional equipment using computer database.
- Works with Sales and F&I Managers and negotiates sales price, including tax, trade-in allowance, license fee, and discount, and requirements for financing or lease payment of vehicle.
- Walks the lot and visually inspects inventory.
- Completes all paperwork and arranges for delivery and registration of vehicle.
- Delivers and familiarizes the customer with vehicle.
- Attends/completes required training and department meetings.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
What are we looking for?
- High School Diploma and one year of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Sales skills, great communication, and excellent customer service skills are a must.
- Organization and thorough follow-up skills are necessary for staying in touch with the client prior to and after the sale.
- Current valid driver’s license is required for all employees.
- Mathematical skills including, add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
What we offer:
Honest, friendly and professional environment with an outstanding reputation for family values and excellent customer service. We offer competitive pay and incentives. Outstanding benefits for you and your family includes medical, dental, vision, vacation, 401K retirement plan with company matching contribution and vehicle purchase program. In addition we offer growth and development opportunities to help you achieve your career goals.
Operate Cash Register
Resolve Customer Issue
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: R0029169
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.