To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
59 Maiden Lane
New York, NY 10038
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
AmTrust North America • New York, NY
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
AmTrust Financial is looking for a talented Executive Assistant to join the team in New York City. You will be responsible for helping to support the C-Suite by managing the Executive's workflow, travel arrangements and preparing itineraries.Responsibilities
- High volume phone coverage/screening and detailed maintenance and distribution of daily call log
- Set up and clean-up of conference rooms before and after meetings
- Preparation (printing, copying, binding) of meeting materials for monthly Board and Reserve meetings, among others
- Ad hoc research and clerical projects and assorted administrative tasks
- Lead coverage in the absence of Executive Assistant
- Perform general clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing
- Handle requests for information and data
- Resolve administrative problems and inquiries
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for managers or supervisors
- Prepare agendas for meetings and prepare schedules
High school diploma; three or more years of experience in a financial, insurance or similar corporate environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Must have knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software (MSWord, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Work requires continual attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Flexibility for Overtime, when needed
- Communication skills - written and verbal
- Planning and organizing
- Problem assessment and problem solving
- Information gathering and information monitoring
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer service orientation
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)