Who are we? We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
Why Us? We believe in cultivating an environment that breeds opportunity and encourages people to be the best version of themselves. Our team members see work as more than just a job-it's a career built on passion, grit and ambition. From achieving personal success to lifting others up to do the same, we all rise together. We help people achieve their goals-and then some. Our culture is centered around making an impact. We believe in doing what we love and encouraging others to do the same. Whatever direction you're headed, you'll find talented, driven and passionate members of the TEKsystems family creating meaningful work.
The Technical Recruiter must have the ability to effectively communicate with potential employees and the internal team which it supports. This individual will be expected to thrive in a fast- paced, high call volume environment.
- Utilize recruiting resources to attract qualified IT professionals interested in TEKsystems' positions. This opportunity will support the Milwaukee Delivery Center which will be responsible for supporting clients nationally by identifying top Technical Professionals for contract and temp to perm openings.
- Responsible for initiating the hiring process for available positions. This may include Internet sourcing, initial phone screens, and presenting qualified candidates to the IT Delivery Specialist for the remaining steps of the interview process.
- Creatively leverage Social Media, including but not limited to, Linked In, Twitter and Facebook to network and build connections within the community of IT Professionals
- Post available positions on the Internet and conduct searches to increase available candidate pool.
- Solicit referrals and follow up with potential talent.
- Evaluate all resumes received and select only candidates that are appropriate to enter into the interview process.
- Schedule candidates for interviews
- As the first point of contact for potential candidates, must interact with a high level of professionalism and customer service at all times.
- Maintain all documentation using proprietary Applicant Tracking System to track information.
- High School Diploma is required
- Self-motivated and possess excellent communication skills with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service, organizational, and time management skills are essential.
- Proficiency with Internet recruiting is a plus.
Comprehensive Benefits Package:
Employees receive a competitive base salary, commission, and an exceptional benefits package including a 401(k) company matched retirement savings plan, parental leave and vacation, personal and holiday pay.
- Medical - BlueCross BlueShield Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) with a Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental - MetLife
- Vision - Vision Service Plan (VSP)
- Insurance - Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
Additional benefits include:
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Education assistance
- Employee discounts on cars, electronics, travel, etc.
The Company and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicant Tracking Systems