To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Redwood City, CA
- Amber Wilson
- Phone: 6508252905
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Call Center Customer Service Representative
Aerotek • Redwood City, CA
Posted 25 days ago
Do you want to work for a innovative Bio-tech company?
Join our team as a customer service representative!
What you will be doing:
- Answer incoming calls from internal and external customers to dispatch service requests, take orders, answer inquiries and questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems and provide customer with product and service information.
- Create service request, dispatch, and follow up in Sales Force and Oracle
- Seize opportunities to up-sell products when they arise
- Route calls to the appropriate resource
- Track and expedite back orders through completion
- Conduct and post Field Service Engineer's physical inventory results.
- Evaluate purchase orders and scope of work and payment schedules to meet company compliance policies
- Generate daily/weekly not shipped reports, manage back order status and schedule shipments.
- Generating leads and quality opportunities for the Service Sales and Service team
- Provides accurate information regarding parts availability of in-stock items.
- May be required to perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
- Using Oracle to put order in. If they're good, then they will learn how to do quote, tangible good
- Customers- three sets- end users of products (where are there stuff), purchasing agents or internal sales people
What you bring:
* Advanced skills in PowerPoint, Excel, Word, SAP, Oracle 11i, Sales Force
* Results oriented - has track record for delivery results, takes ownership and is accountable
* Customer Service oriented - high sense of urgency and teamwork
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.