To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
- Creative Circle
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Digital Marketing Manager (E-mail)
Creative Circle • Boston, MA
Posted 2 months ago
Position: Digital Marketing Manager (E-mail)
Estimated Duration: 4-6 months
Starts: Within the month
Our client, a major American footwear brand is looking for a DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER with a strong focus on
E-mail to join their team for an upcoming mat leave!
In this role as Digital Marketing Manager you will:
- Plan, create and oversee all digital marketing and e-mail communication strategy across multiple mediums to assure all messaging aligns with business goals.
- Lead and manage projects with internal teams and VPs to help develop and prepare promotional campaigns
- Manage internal teams and help develop digital communication such a e-mails, e-newsletters, etc.
-Help implement and work through a system migration to Salesforce!
The ideal DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER will have:
- 6-8+ years of deep Digital Marketing and strategy experience.
- A strong technical acumen and e-mail marketing exposure is required!
- Strong project management experience is required!
- E-commerce experience is desired
- Any exposure working with Saleforce highly desired.
- Strong communication skills are required.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.